Sunday, July 8, 2012

Homeschooling: Michelle Duggar, Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie and Serena and Venus Williams

Well, I finally started my new National Homeschooling column at Examiner.com and I love it! I haven't been able to add my photo or bio yet, but that's coming soon. Here are the latest articles written today and I am focusing on famous homeschoolers. Are you aware how many famous homeschoolers there are? Rest assured that over the next few years, I'll bring you coverage of the latest homeschooling trends, deals, sales, and news!

We've got some homeschooling expos and conferences scheduled for July and August and I will bring coverage of those events as well.

I'm a Christian homeschooler and am a bit fascinated by the Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorce and how it will impact their daughter Suri's homeschooling education.

Do you believe the Church of Scientology is a religion or a cult? Are you aware of Scientology-based homeschool curriculum?

Feel free to check out my latest articles and let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment